~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Mahjong Mahjong...

Went for a mahjong session at my poly friend, Felicia's place last nite... I was over an hour late due to work... But i was the big winner after 2 rounds.... $25.60 cos we played only 20-40cents... if the stake are too big, i wont dare to play..

I am very very excited due to it was the first time i ever win so many times using small tais... But i also got one big one... I got the whole suit in Bamboo and i pong all the way due to no flowers and tais... In the end got winning up to 5 tais... So excited.. But still very very blur on how everything is played.. Think will stick to my small tais okie liao..

Anyway, the winning was actually on my cab fare home.. Almost $22 dollars from her place to mine... Sighz.. My dear Sharon gal gal went overseas for holiday... Korea somemore... sighz.. I want to go too...

2 Comments:

  • Looks like you were working hard for the cabbie.

    Everything you "earned" all give to cabbie liao.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 PM  

  • ya loh ya loh.. that's the problem of staying far.. haiz..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home