~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Steamboat and Boardgames...

Last Saturday, I meet up with my secondary school friends for steamboat and some boardgame actions.. We went to this steamboat shop at Liang Seah street, called la mei zi... Most ppl who know me, know that i cant take spicy stuff, so i was struck with the non-spicy part of the yuanyang pot...

One of my friends, Jane give it a new name.. She cant remember it was called yuanyang so she called it ba gua pot, yin yang pot... Scary during the Ghost Month wor...

My friends ordered the little spicy for the mala soup base but it was so damn "hot" that none of us can take it.. I ate like 2 mouths to taste taste and i decided to just remain at my non-spicy portion...

After a very full and satisfying dinner, we went to Mind Cafe at Prinsep road to play some games.. My first time there... There are really lots of snacks and munchies for selection over there wor...

Played Snorta, Jungle speed again... Tried new games like Saboteur, Faces and Bones (i think is called this).... One funny part i remember the most was when we were playing Snorta, I was very slow in responding. Thus, i got a lot of cards accumulated (given by the rest). BUT, I was very fast in responding one time and managed to push all the cards (i think got half a deck) to the unfortunate person... In the end, i was the first to clear the game... Muahahaha... Getting very haolian already :p

Overall, it was a very pleasant night.. I enjoyed all these gatherings with my friends ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home