~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Do not overeat...

I got a crazy lunch yesterday. Shared a Ramly chicken special burger, 1 cheesy chicken hotdog prata, 1 chicken satay hotdog prata, 1 chicken kebab sandwich, 1 packet of nasi lemak and 4 otak with another 2 ladies.. Plus fruit and fruit juice.. I really feel like vomitting.

It was so bad that the fruit was taken as dinner instead. But i couldnt resist and ate a dessert at Coffeeclub after I finished window shopping in Orchard.


Apple crumble or something... I cant remember.. Quite nice if u like apples as the whole thing is made of apples...


My friend's tiramisu latte, which is actually the wrong one cos it tasted quite different. The manager who served us offered and helped to change for her the correct one... Super impressed with her service. But my friend really feel like dying as both of us are quite full already...


My hot tea...

I still want to burp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home