~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hospitalisation

Yesterday night, my mom received a call at home, saying my brother had an accident at work and was being sent to NUH. My mom and I rushed down there in a cab and waited at the Emergency area at 7.20pm. The doctors came.. the nurses came.. Inform us the current situation => brother heavily sedated, tube inserted in throat to help in his breathing, doing tests now to ensure no internal bleeding or other complications. So we cannot see him at that time yet. And we can only wait.

Waited for 4.5hrs and they ensured us they are preparing to send him to ICU for observation. 1.5hrs later, we finally get to see my brother when they pushed him to ICU. Another 45min before we can went in and see him.. He was awake then, struggling with his tube, feeling uncomfortable. All my mom and I can do are to say, "You are ok now. Dont be afraid. We are here now..." He continued to struggle, with his eyes clouded with tears. I can only cry then.

Now, we can only wait. Wait and pray hard that no complications these few days.. Buddha, Guanyin Goddness, Sun God, Tian Gong, please protect my brother... Cant stop crying now..


p.S. I only blogged about this because i need to let it out.. Otherwise, i think i will collapse..

6 Comments:

  • Hi Jasmine gal, I am sad to see this unfortunate news from your blog. I was in your situation about 5 years ago and I know how is your feeling now. Be strong. Your brother and mom need your strong support. I will pray for your brother to get well.

    May you be well and happy.
    May your family be well and happy.

    坚强,多保重。

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

  • Hope your bro get well soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

  • U have to take care too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 AM  

  • 保重 保重

    By Blogger Kell Ch@n, at 10:55 AM  

  • all the best to your brother and hope he get well soon.

    you take care too!

    By Blogger chartao, at 4:57 PM  

  • All: Thank you all of you for your wishes.. Really thoughtful..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home