~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

10 things that make me happy

Got tagged by Ollie.

“Just list 10 things that make you happy on a regular basis. Hence, pay raises that typically come once a year won’t count. These are things that make you smile at least once a week… to remind you, in spite of all the ranting you have to regularly get out of your system, life is good.

- Rational Neurotic.”


Here my 10 items (listed randomly):

1. Eating Koko Krunch while watching tv

2. Hugging my mom and said "i love you".

3. Pretending to pluck the hair on my brother's leg.

4. Singing in Kbox.

5. Eating my Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

6. Watching my DVDs.

7. Lying on bed in the afternoon to read novels.

8. Shopping (though the hole in pocket will reminds me how poor i am going to be).

9. Meeting up with my friends for meals.

10. When someone posted a comment in my blog.



And passing on the joy to 10 others:

Zhebin (Since Ollie tagged u liao, i also tagged)

An (Since u going to do it too, i tagged also okie ^_^)

Iz reloaded (Try luck case)

King Meng (Try luck case)

Lancerlord (Try luck case)

Moo Moo (Uncle, do bah ^_^)

Mr Yan (Try luck case)

Starvian (Student free free to do right?)

Waffle (Student free free to do right?)

Quaal (New reader needs to do some homework :p)

Edited: Add one more pretty lady~~

Kelly (I know da jie is busy but do it when free, okie ^_^)


I think most of them do not read this blog anymore but well.... let's try my luck ^_^

2 Comments:

  • auntie, pls dun drag me into ur class of auntie/uncle.
    I'm xiao didi, not UNCLE.

    By Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~!, at 4:58 PM  

  • I love this kinda stuff. I'm happy you read my blog also ^_^ *does his homework*

    By Blogger Quaal, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home