~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, February 25, 2008

My brain

Saw this website on Protokkokman's blog, so just try it... I dont understand the Japanese so i just typed what i can think of - 1234. And this is the result...

If it means i am troubled.. then it is true.. Dont know what the H means though ^_^

Update: Thanks to Quaal who told me what to type in the box... So i tried it again...

I used my new chinese name.. I must be super troubled...

My previous chinese name last character.. It is a mystery of what i am thinking

My jap name that my teacher helped to give last time.. I hope i spell it correctly. This seemed more accurate ^_^


  • H is sex and what you're supposed to write is your name. Try using your kanji and see what kind of results you get ^_^

    By Blogger Quaal, at 12:09 AM  

  • Actually, do you mind if I link to your blog from mine? You probably won't get any hits but I read your blog so I wouldn't mind putting a link ^_^

    (by the way you can delete this comment... I had no other way of contacting you and I don't want to put a link without asking). bquaal at gmail dot com is my email if you want to respond that way - or just post a comment on my blog haha

    By Blogger Quaal, at 10:46 PM  

  • thanks for visiting. haha

    By Blogger Protokkokman, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home