~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, April 14, 2008

I am worried..

I am starting to get worried for my future.. at the age of 25, with nothing to my name and no aim in life, I have no idea what to look out for in the world..

So now, i am forced to really think hard in one aspect first.. where to further my studies. I can only do part-time degree due to my limitations but all the courses afforded by the various universities are tiring me out... How would i know which is better or more worthwhile for me to invest my 2 years and money in it?

Stressed.. and the dateline to register is near.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


p.S. My mom and brother are sick too, no thanks to me.. It seemed I got a pretty strong virus.. Sighz..

3 Comments:

  • Depends on what you want. Must prepare to have your fun sacrificed if you study and do need to save up. Jiayou!-Member of Parliament of xSTL

    By Blogger Cherie, at 12:18 AM  

  • I'd say the first step you should take is not straight up trying to decide what you should do because "you have to".

    I think you need to find some the ambition lurking inside of you.

    Deciding out of necessity isn't the best way to do it (imho). Go by your feeling - and what better way than by something that pulls your interest in!

    Listen to podcasts, read articles, watch videos, review student works; imagine yourself in the shoes of these people; are you happy? If you are - that's where you want to be: Happy.

    Once you have happiness, everything else will fall into place.

    By Blogger Quaal, at 3:22 PM  

  • It depends on what you want to be doing for the rest of your life. Find that and map out a plan for it.

    If you really can't decide then take interim jobs/courses. Things that every job employer would appreciate on a resume.

    My .02

    Greg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home