~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The 20-Questions Meme about Yourself

I saw this meme at Neh Neh Pok Cheeks' blog and just decided to do it.. I just randomly give it a title, btw..

01. What disappoints you the most?
Myself

02. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
One month trip around Europe

03. What’s your favorite thing to do?
Sleep... I am a pig..

04. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Yes and No. Money can buys you short-term happiness. True happiness, however, depends on you yourself.

05. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be? To die happy.

06. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No. Without money, I may need to live on the charity of others for food and water and shelter.. It will not be the life I want.

07. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My reason for existence.. I am still trying to find it, by the way...

08. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Give my mother half of it and pass my brother the other half to ask him to help me invest. :)

09. What color represents you the most?
Red.. with my hot temper and tactless mouth that can provoke anyone..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Nobody tagged me.. i do it myself one..

11. What makes you happy?
That I have make a difference..

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
I do not hate anyone generally as everyone has a choice to be what they want to be. However, I do hate self-important people who like to burden others with their lives ALL the time. One must know that we all have our own roles and lives to carry on, and NO ONE is more important than another.

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Hopefully somewhere I like.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
The power to be invisible (along with the clothes i wear cos I dont want to be naked when i re-appear). I want to hide and observe and know all the secrets in life (think Harry Potter with invisible coat)..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My family

16. Any childhood memories you’ll like to re-live?
When I am 1-3 years old. Those are the carefree days without any school

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? My inability to think and decide...

18. What makes you cry?
Everything emotional, from a good sad movie to being upset with my mother.

19. What is your least favourite animal?
Errr... I cannot think of any at the moment.. Havent been killed by any yet..

20. What is one thing your friends probably don’t know about you? I am the shy-est girl in the whole wide world.. and i am not that strong..

Tagged:
- Jaywalk Daddy: Cos he needs to get his blogging momentum back (yessh, i is a gd daughter)

- Uncle Moo Moo: Cos he is damn free at his attachment place

- DPL "Devil Kor Kor" and Missus dear: To stop him from hurting innocents and to make Missus blog

- Uncle Vandy: To stop him from seducing innocents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home