~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The 7 Meme

Tagged by Uncle Moo Moo... But cant think of what to write so just do it randomly..

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I am the laziest person you will ever know.. i can just talk myself out of doing things..
2. I love to think but sometimes it becomes wishful thinking only...
3. I was in track & field team for 7 years...
4. I dont have any taste buds... nothing is good or bad for me, only edible or not edible..
5. My bum is not as firm and bouncy as my brother's... sighz..
6. I have a phobia for driving and love...
7. I like to take pictures of sunrise...


7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Death (yet i still welcome it.. contradicting har?)
2. Pain
3. Water
4. Illness
5. Work Love, since i have a phobia for it..
6. Studies Driving, cos how scary can studies be.. at most dont grad loh..
7. Future


7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
1. Cao Ge - Bei Pan (Betrayed)
2. Green Day - Wake me up when September ends
3. Daniel Powter - Bad Day
4. Alvin & the Chipmunks - Christmas Don't Be Late
5. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
6. SHE - Ta Hai Shi Bu Dong (He still doesn't understand)
7. Landy Wen - Zhu Wo Shen Ri Kuai Le (Wish Me Happy Birthday)


7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1. "Yes?"
2. “Huh??”
3. "What?"
4. “I don’t know.”
5. “OMG.."
6. “Wah lao.."
7. “Siao!”


7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST(nt in order of preference):
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Money
4. Freedom
5. Music
6. Chocolate
7. Nature


7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
1. Climbed a mountain to see the sunrise and get AMS as a present..
2. Kayaking even though i was damn afraid of water...
3. Got my first kiss stolen at the age of 7 or 8 (just a peck on the lips lah..)
4. First crush on a boy at the age of 6..
5. Took cab after work at West Mall to rush down to Hougang Mall just to pass a present to someone, then took cab back home to Bukit Batok.. All done within an hour..
6. Accidentally cut the right arm of a boy with a rusty penknife in Pri 5. He retaliated back by buying a new penknife immediately and cutting my right arm, causing me to weep..
7. Brought my first tour group to Korea in 2006.


7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
1. AKK
2. Quaal
3. Chuwen
4. Ollie
5. Kell
6. Zhebin
7. Jaywalk he did liao.. hehehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home