~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Fear

Sometimes I will stare out of my window and just thought of jumping down straight....


But I will hesitate in the end... Not because I have thought of my family and friends or how sad the people who know me will be or how foolish I am for throwing everything away at such a young age using such a method.

I stop simply because of fear. Fear of death. Fear of pain.

Fear is such a powerful tool sometimes. Humans succumb under the pressure of fear - Fear of failure. When used properly, you can achieve beyond the possible or when failed, also turned mad from anxiety.

Unfortunately, this is why you still see me standing today. Simply because I had succumbed to fear and did not act upon what I should do or want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home