~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day


(photo credit to Guynneth)

In my family, all of us rely on my mother for everything. She cooked, washed, take care of us when we are sick, worried about us when we are home late.. Everything and anything is all under her care... Even now, when both my brother and I am already adults, it has not changed.

Mommy, I will like to thank you for tolerating my bad temper and for having me in your life, though I still feel that it was a bad decision made since having me practically spoilt your life. Thank you for taking care of the whole family, for trying to earn the keeps to support us for more than half of your lifetime.

Even though I am spending money over my limits, I will do my best to save money now to give them to you.. I will also try to bring you overseas for holiday and to keep my temper in check throughout the trip. I still remember that I own you a trip to Saiya, Hainan Island to see that magnificant white Guanyin figure you like and I will definitely keep my promise.

Mommy, I want to let you know that if it wasn't for you, I may have already left this world... So Mommy, can you promise me that you will live for another 20 years at least.. To be healthy and have no more pain.. I always fear that you will go at any moment even though I do not have any reason to do so.

I love you, Mommy.. even though you won't be reading this.. But I will hug you and tell you this everyday so that you won't forget..


Hug and kisses,
Your beloved daughter..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home