~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I hate passwords because i just keep forgetting them... Argh.. it's irritating.. Am i getting old? Why is my memory is failing..

Currently obsessed with this song..



Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Like my fathers come to pass
Seven years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Ring out the bells again
Like we did when Spring began
Wake me up when September ends

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Like my fathers come to pass
Twenty years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends
Wake me up when September ends
Wake me up when September ends

4 Comments:

  • too many passwords to remember nowadays!

    usually i'll try to use the same but again to be on the safe side always use different ones.

    now i'm lost which password for which a/c at times...heck la..HAMTAM lo..the most revoke rite :P

    By Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє, at 10:43 AM  

  • Yes yes.. i used the same passwords sometimes.. then when i changed, i will forget.. then need to reset and change back.. tiring...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:03 AM  

  • you got me addicted again!!!
    hahaha..I use to hold on tight to this song in 2006 or something...and it lasted one full year on my blog!

    ~dzigna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

  • dzigna: Nice hor.. I was at wala wala when Brandon sing it... My heart melts... ^_^

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home