~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I have idiosyncrasy

The other day, a guy friend was feeling upset after a hangover, so we met up and he sought for a hug (i promised him one before).. After the hug, he wanted a kiss (french one somemore loh) too and I found myself unable to oblige.

It was then i really confirmed that I still have the mindset of a traditional asian, despite feeling that I am a very "open" person. I cannot french kiss or have sex with a person I dont love.. though i am open to hugs.. I guess i have 洁癖 (or "idiosyncrasy", as said by my other friend when i asked him the english term).. I probably will be angry if my boyfriend do stuff with other people.. And this will probably be my weak point in the future. I do not understand how a man can have sex with other woman when no love is involved... i believe it is true that men act on lust more often, while women think of love..

So what is the limit you can tolerate?


p.S. I think i will be a jealous girlfriend so i guess it is good that i am unattached now.. And why do i have so many guy friends.. i must be too "man".. dotz..

8 Comments:

  • kiss on the cheek on the birthday...for a close fren of the opposite gender, that is. =P

    having said that, icanhashugs&kisses on my bdae?
    if no kisses, den can has herseys kisses (cookie & cream) instead?

    By Blogger CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~!, at 4:03 PM  

  • Uncle moo moo: Yes, we will give each other a birthday hug and kiss, okie? since only one day difference.. *sayang*

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 4:43 PM  

  • *scribble into leon@rd's notebook*

    By Blogger chartao, at 2:34 PM  

  • Leonard: errr.. u scribbles for what? U get no kisses and hugs one hor.. :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 11:10 PM  

  • want to do french kiss with u cos "upset after hangover"? weird.

    he's trying to c how far he can go ah on the pretext of hangover? haha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

  • Anne Mommy: I dont think he will spend so much brain cells on me lah.. hehehe.. :p

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 6:09 AM  

  • he's trying to take advantage of you lah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

  • God says 'I am a jealous God', I say 'I am a jealous girlfriend'.

    I hv very old-fashioned thinking too. don't think I'll feel good if I see my bf kissing another gal (unless it's the airkiss culture thingie).

    By Blogger s t a r m | s t, at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home