~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, June 02, 2008

Online shopping

I just went to collect some of my online clothes last Saturday morning.. Cos i need to hide them from my mom's eyes.. Yes, she has been nagging about my spending habits..

Here's the stash of AE and Charlotte Russe clothes.. 2 items belonged to my friend, though..

My Online items


Went by La Senza on Friday and couldnt resist the 5 undies for $30 offer before I went home to nurse my weak stomach.. :p

My undies..


At the moment, i'm still waiting for my Taiwan clothes (4 pieces) and a Quad Camera to be delivered.. No more spending for now cos I'm dead broke.. :p

2 Comments:

  • I came across your blog and I have to say that I also hide my shopping bags to my mom to save myself from lectures about saving!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

  • smart shopper: Hi^5.. hahaha.. there are also times when i borrow my friend's address to mail the items there.. then went down her place to collect.. sighz.. the pain..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home