~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Overseas calls

Damn it.. no, i dont know how to differentiate the local or overseas dial tone.. If you cant pick up the call, sms me... If you are overseas when you picked up my call, just tell me immediately that you are overseas now, not convenient to talk and i will hang up..

Yes, i am not that important so you can talk back to me in the "angry but yet to explode" tone, that I recognised. But I wont have to call you if you bother to reply my sms or if your office bothered to pay me.. This is the time when I am reassured again that I was right to quit my previous job..

2 Comments:

  • It sucks having to rush ppl for our pay. I was told I had to wait 2 more months to get my pay when the class ends. SUCK big time.

    By Blogger (T) (H) (B), at 11:08 PM  

  • Ya loh.. it is standard practice in travel line though, for the freelance to get their pay later.. cos it involves commission..

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home