~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I love tight tees...

Why? Cos they, along with the help of push up padded bra, will show off my non-existent breasts.


This is my "Stop Pig Sacrifices!!" tee that I bought in Bangkok.. BKK sizes are quite small loh..

Of cos, the down point of a tight tee is that it will also highlight my ever-existing tummy to everyone who see me... so i found myself constantly tucking in my tummy whenever i wear the tee.. Short of breath.. Hahaha..

Speaking of tees, I got my tees from Kosherjellyfish.. Thanks babe.. She helped some of us to order.. so happy..


My six tees.. cute hor.. But a little big cos I ordered L and XL.. Cant wait to order again.. maybe i will order M then, so that it will be tight.. *wink*

4 Comments:

  • so cute the tee shirts!! iALso wantt!! Let me know when you guys are ordering okay :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:18 AM  

  • that's humongous!

    By Blogger mishmashtrash, at 4:37 PM  

  • you can actually order direct from http://www.threadless.com/

    I have the honey bee and chocolate milk one.. haha..

    By Blogger Simplicity, at 3:28 PM  

  • Posh: Sure dear.. will let you know..

    mmt: ya, L and X-L seemed too big for me.. But lucky i like it loose too.. so it's ok..

    simplicity: I know, just that the more ppl, the lesser the shipping cost.. ^_^

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home