~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Shopping

I cannot resist shopping, either online or offline... The bad thing is i shop and shop, but never really use the things.. That's why my mom is super mad at me...... but... i... just.... cant..... resist... it....


Rings i bought online..


More rings..


My recent buys from Fredflare.com, one of the bandages (eggs and sausages) is for Cakie as away gift..


The clothes i hide in my cupboard..


This is how it looks when i took them out and put on my bed...

But the clothes here are only part of it.. i still have some in the drawer and top section of the cupboard.. and some in my suitcase... argh.. i better take them out to wear.. but no occasion leh.. sighz.. i'm too used to tees and jeans in office..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home