~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Do u know what is ABNN?

I was reading a blog the other day and the author used GG and ABNN in one of the posts.. She didnt mention what they stand for so i went and google them.. Found GG in urban dictionary though i dont really get the actual meaning still..



However, ABNN remains a mystery.. Somehow i know i know it.. But but but... the meaning refuses to come out in my head... so i spend half a day surfing net and thinking about it before i gave up and went out with my mom to go IMM.



At the bus-stop, i suddenly saw ABNN and the meaning pop into my head.. Hahaha.. i was grinning non-stop like the cat that ate the cream by then...



So do you know the meaning too??



p.S. gotta disable comments for this just in case. Feel free to email me at jaschocolate@gmail.com if you still dont know. :)