~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, November 09, 2009

Painting your face

I was watching "Guess Guess Guess" program on Ch U last Saturday and there was this section where they invited three women to attend the show showing their pre make-up faces. Once again, it really highlighted the wonders of make-up which can transform an otherwise normal face to that of a supermodel.

It was also said in the show that 80% of women in Taiwan do not go out without applying makeup. The three women on the show also said that they were treated differently by their boyfriends or suitors once the men saw their real faces.

So I guess this is one of the reasons why I do not really use make-up. I prefer the person to be looking within me first rather than focus on my face. If the person does not even try knowing me first, then he is really a superficial person that I could not be bother knowing as well. But then again, all men are "visual" creatures who love looking at beautiful women.

Of course I cannot deny that I am also rather lazy to learn the make-up tricks, plus all the cleansing that I will need to do at the end of the day. I also need to look for cosmetics that are suitable for my oily skin as the previous foundation kept caking on my face. Or maybe I have applied them wrongly. :P

Oh well, I know I must start learning the tricks very soon, as it is always polite to dab a little make-up when attending events or in a workplace. Of course, my current and past workplaces have always been lenient on this so I guess I will put it off for a little while again. So to all friends of mine, please bear with my plain old face for the time being.

Tata and it's off to work for me now.. See ya again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home