~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Friday, May 03, 2013

A lucky week!

It has been such a wonderful week so far, besides having a public holiday to rest.

First, my boss gave me a belated Secretary Week gift and got his hairstylist, Tony from Gorgeous Hair Studio to give me a new hairstyle yesterday... The dye colors were selected by his wife and business partner, Clara.

Tadah!!

Me with my new hairstyle



















I rather like my new look and have received many good comments to my new look. The fringes are actually dyed with pink and the base is copper color. But the pink looks more red now, so just need to wait for it to become more pinkish with each hairwash.

Then I also received a call yesterday that I have won tickets for the Glass Anatomy Musical from a Facebook giveaway contest I entered. Just collected my tickets this afternoon and will be going for the musical with a friend on Sunday! Woohoooooooooo~~


Image taken from Where To Eat Singapore Facebook page




















I sincerely hope my good luck will continue to spread to the rest of the year! Wish me luck! :P

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home