~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Monday, April 17, 2006

What's that in the sky?

Following Sunday's post on my voice, i decided to do another voice blog (Hurray to my j daddy who guessed correctly).

Topic this time is the sky... I was trying to imitate those DJs who always like to talk and talk.. Did i manage to achieve that? You tell me then :p


http://download.yousendit.com/A33EDCAD1B710736 (max 25 downloads in total/ expires in 7 days)

http://h1.ripway.com/Jaschocolate/Skytalk.mp3 (max 5 downloads per day)

3 Comments:

  • you sound so different speaking in chinese and english.

    act cute!

    By Blogger nadnut, at 9:50 PM  

  • U sound husky. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 AM  

  • nadia: Where got act cute.. this is the demure me speaking leh..

    jerome: Got expiry date cos this is a a FREE blog.. Not like mr brown, with his own PAID server..

    Since i'm just a small fry, will just have to stick with me for the moment.. Inviting guests or having duos feature sounded a bit copycat.. hehehehe...

    KM: Husky reminds me of a "MAN" leh...

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home