~The insights of crappy Jasmine gal~

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Harassment Hell #3: The exposer

Remember the long long ago series? Forgot already? Never mind, here are the links..

Harassment Hell #1: My first kiss
Harassment Hell #2: The phone calls

I was chatting in the Bar yesterday and suddenly the topic discussed prompted me to complete this series.. Should be the final one, cause I cant recall others whether there are others or maybe too naive to notice.. So if you are bored, do have a read...


-----------------------------------------------------


It happened during my secondary school days. Back then, I was in the track and field team (long distance category). My teacher commanded us all to do training in our spare time. Thus one fine day, I went to the nearby hill to run in the evening...


I returned to my HDB block at around 6.30-7pm.. As I was waiting for the lift, a Malay stood behind me. Not noticing anything, we entered the lift together and alighted at the same level. Back then, most lifts only stopped at two levels besides the ground floor. As we stepped out of the lift, he first, then me...


He stopped a few steps after the lift and I just walked passed him, towards the direction where my home is.. I remember the lights at that particular spot of the corrider happened to be spoilt at that time.

It was then i heard his voice, "Miss, can you help me?". I turned around and saw the Malay, with his shorts at his knees.. Fortunately for the spoilt lights, I cant see "anything" clearly.. But the way he sounded is sooooooooooooo disgusting.. And he seemed to be panting and waiting for my response.. What do you think i did?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ran... Ran far far away, back home, back to safety.. I dont know why i didnt scold to get someone to help me and to catch that bastard.. Guess I was just too freaked out..

So what will YOU have done if you are in my situation?


p.S. I wonder are the three incidents the reason why i hate men so much?

2 Comments:

  • poor thing~ I just read the other incidents and feel so bad for you.......I had my share of flashers not only once but like 3 or more times and and fortunately I'm usually with someone. I usually just laugh and escape as fast as possible. Stupid men....I think if I see another one I will take a rock and aim at his ugly balls.... I hope you'll try to put these unhealthy incidents away....if you need to talk to someone(me), don't be shy!

    By Blogger agrasshopper, at 5:21 AM  

  • grasshopper: hi dear, thanks for visiting.. yes, some men are a bunch of ugly and stupid assh****s..

    Dont worry about me.. I realised with each incident, i grow a little smarter and stronger. Should be able to handle them well enough.. You take care too.. ^_^

    By Blogger Jaschocolate, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home